Prospective students interested in applying to our program must meet these requirements:
- Must hold a non-Chinese passport for at least 4 years. Please send us a scanned copy of your passport along with scanned copies of the visas of the last countries you’ve been too in the past 4 years.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30. No one under 18 or 30 will be accepted.
- Must meet the health requirements met by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Chinese Ministry of Health.
- For applicants who may be required by their own country to perform national military service, we suggest completing your service before applying. Joining your country’s army in the middle of study will cause automatic disenrollment.
- If any school has expelled the student in the past we will deny the application.
- Applicants who have a criminal or prison record will not be accepted.